How To Strengthen The “Bond” You Have With Your Clients?
The bond between a client and a company or business is often compared to that of lovers. It’s a delicate relationship where first impressions matter a great deal. In fact, it’s not uncommon to compare it to a first date! You also have to nurture it, making sure to do and say the right things. Here are a few more tips and trick to ensure that the bond you and your company has with its clients remain strong, always. We’ve divided it into 2 main sections for your convenience.
The way you treat them, when you are around them
- Be it with first time clients, or your long-term clients, it’s important that you keep yourself presentable whenever your clients are around. Personal hygiene is not a new topic for any of us. But apart from this, you should also dress well; especially on those days where you’d want to make an impression. Trust us, being well dressed is important; even for new businessmen.
- Being prompt and punctual is vital. This is especially true for first meetings; but is also a great way to give the impression to your client that they are important to you. This inevitably will result in them feeling a connection with you and your work.
- Never stop trying to impress them. Be it at corporate christmas party http://srbevents.melbourne/corporate-events/christmas-parties.html or simply by your work or the knowledge that you have on them and their work; as a business person, you must always try to impress your client in order to keep them happy, interested, and also strengthen the bond your company has with them.
The way you treat them, when you are not around them
- Learn to keep in touch with them. Like with a relationship, communication is important even when trying to strengthen the bond you have with your clients. Being up to date with their business and personal life will help you communicate smoother with them at crucial times. Keeping in touch with the client is also a great way to get feedback on your business, as well as what they think about your competition.
- Have a few regular meetups. If you are someone who doesn’t do too well at big public events, then trying to “bond” with your clients at a best function venues at San Remo Ballroom is not an option for you. Instead, try and meet up with them in and at an informal setting; like the bar (or sports bar, if your client is a sports fan) or even at a restaurant. Don’t undermine the power of food; especially that which it holds over relationships!
- Sending an unexpected gift or two isn’t a bad idea either. We don’t mean those commercial seasonal gifts; everyone does those. Depending on your business, try sending them coffee gift boxes (with a variety of blends), or better, a pizza! People rarely forget gestures like this; and it is a sure way to strengthen that which you have with your valued clients https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venue.